Knowledge is power!
When you and your team begin asking people to register with DLT, you will likely get questions in return. Of course, we don’t expect you to be experts (that’s our job!), but being able to address the FAQs with FACTS will help you and your team feel comfortable talking about donation and answering the most common questions.
Start with this! This PowerPoint training deck is an essential for those on your planning team and can even serve as a presentation to your organization. It addresses what the registry is, why it’s needed, ways to register and the most commonly asked questions. It also includes an embedded video about the donation process that is very enlightening.
Info Sheets – these resources can be printed out to have handy your registration drive.
- FAQs about Donation & Registration – 8.5 x 11 (letter size, two-sided)
- Words to Use– How to Speak About Donation – 8.5 x 11 (letter size)
Share a Little Inspiration! Facts and information are only part of it. The shortest distance between two people is a story.
Share this story as part of your campaign by grabbing the link or embed code here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEgOjPcqes
For TASC Schools – check out these Dare to Donate video shorts here or access the links below:
- Why We Dare presented by Hardin Jefferson High School
- Myth-Busters Donate Life Edition presented by Teague High School
- The U4L Portal & Awards Program and Fundraising Ideas presented by George Bush High School
- The Amount of Lives Saved is….? presented by Alief Elsik High School
Remember, if you get questions you can’t answer, you can always refer people to the Donate Life Texas website to find more information and contact us.