The Donate Life Texas Scan App is for use only by authorized staff and volunteers of Texas organ, eye and tissue procurement organizations. It requires a multi-step authorization and installation process that may take a few working days to complete.
App functionality is only for adding records to the Donate Life Texas donor registry. It does not provide search access and is not designed for use by clinical, donor family or hospital coordinators working an actual donor case.
To request access, please inquire with your organization’s Public / Community Relations or Volunteer Services contact.
These links provide resources and information about the DLT Scan App:
- Link to DLT Admin Portal
- DLT Scan App Training Deck
- DLT Scan App Installation Instructions – Android Only
- DLT Scan App Installation Instructions – Apple Only
- Re-installing the DLT Scan App on a new device
- Donate Life Texas Administrative Access Request Form – required for requesting App access
- DLT Scan App Processing Work Instructions – for credentialing and PR / Volunteer Services contacts only
Resetting Scan App Passwords
- Use the internet to visit the DLT Admin Site here
- Click the “Forgot Password” link
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for App access
- Enter your last name
- Click Send
- You will then receive an email from the DLT system with a new temporary, single-use password. Remember to check your spam filter if you do not see the email within 15 minutes.
- Return to the Admin Site, log in with the temp password & set your new password
- Close your internet app or browser
- Then, open the DLT Scan App, log in and scan away
Click here for a printable version of the DLT Password Reset Instructions